Our objectives are to innovate, develop, register, manufacture, supply and market high quality products to the veterinary profession worldwide. We provide high levels of service, technical support and educational training to develop a strong relationship with, and be recognised as an important partner to, veterinarians.
- Each of the SET members for DVP EU, NA, and International have provided in-depth presentations on their markets, customer requirements and customer consolidation.
- Approval of licensing arrangements which will bring new technologies and products into our pipeline and product portfolios.
- A presentation from the DVP International Managing Director which included a distribution strategy discussion.
- Launch of Dechra Cat and Dog App, an anaesthesia education and support tool.
- 40 new courses have been created this year in the strategic therapy areas of Endocrinology and Dermatology in the Dechra Academy, our continuous professional development platform.
- A total of 676 CPD presentations to an aggregate total of 18,680 attendees in North America and Mexico.